Saturday, June 9, 2012

River Photoshoot

I haven't posted in a while. I'm sorry. I've been busy and tired and just haven't gotten around to it. I've been trying to get my Etsy store off the ground but I've been procrastinating...I'm kind of scared, nervous...I don't know. But slowly I'm trying to get that going. I've been working lots. I actually have full time hours this month. The woman I'm taking over for will be here at least another month but for the time being my boss has a co worker working in a different barn so he can give me as many hours as he can. I like it. More money to pay the bills. :) 

I've done so many photoshoots in the past week or so. Well, more than I have in the last few months. I've done three lately. I was supposed to do one yesterday but my battery was dead and my other one was at home charging on the wall. I was very upset with myself. I'm rarely ever that disorganized! But today we went down by the river to do a photoshoot. We only did one outfit though even though we wanted to do that one last night and two today. Right now it's raining pretty good. It is so pretty. :) And it smells so fresh. 

Here are some fresh, unedited photos of the first photoshoot. 









The river was SOOOO beautiful that day! I want to go back there and have a picnic and just lay there on a hot, sunny day. 


I have no idea what happened here but for some odd reason my camera focused on the very middle of her dress and kind of weirdly blurred the rest. I love the way it turned out though.










And this is what I call a "behind the scenes" shot. Our friend, the other one with the camera, is trying to build a porfolio so she was taking pictures and I actually just tagged alone. I love any chance I have to take pictures. 



And this girl just LOVES doing funny faces during photoshoots.



So it's been a while since I posted last and hopefully it won't be so long until my next post. I really want to stick with this. I tend do something for a while then slowly stop doing it until a few months down the road I pick it up again and I really want to keep with this so I'm trying. 

I have to make a dress for a wedding next month. I have two ideas but don't know which to use. I have to get my butt in gear to drafting the pattern and make this dress. I only have just over a month...oh boy....

5 comments:

  1. Thanks to accordance us about your important information. I in fact like your views.
    HealthCare CPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it.Bulk SMS Service Provider in ORISSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic service — I had no idea this kind of help would be available. Thanks!I try this.

    costume jewelry manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.Flat sale near Khandagiri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. Your posting is very greet.
    The good news is that the G-Buss global business directory works with virtually any good or service.
    Sarajevo kuća

    ReplyDelete